Strict Malicious URL and Anti-Spam Policy
All web addresses are automatically filtered through various spam and malware scanners. We reserve the right to disable any URL that we suspect is being used for spamming/illegal purposes... ban the user and report to ISP involved.
The following types of links and use of our services is prohibited and may be considered abuse:
- Domains listed in the URI Block Lists.
- Sites blacklisted in Google Safe Browsing or with other phish/malware tracing methods.
- Links containing URL shortening domains (chaining of redirects or anonymizers).
- Links to criminal content such as "counterfeit pages," "phishing pages."
- Links to material containing viruses, adware, spyware, or other malicious code.
- Links that infringe a copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret.
- Use in unsolicited or unauthorised email or SMS text messages.
- Comment or advertising spam posted on blogs, forums, IM, social networks, etc.
- Hacking/cracking, gambling, pornography, drug, alcohol or tobacco-related, weapon-related.
- Unlawful, fraudulent, violent, harassing, obscene or otherwise objectionable material.
Please report abuse through our report page.
The following may be considered abuse: the use of bots, programs, software or any automated tools to submit URLs or retrieve links. Examples are php generated affiliate URLs, autosurf or "pay-to-surf" programs. This is a humans only site. Spoofing of data, opening multiple accounts, or use of this web site in any manner that could disrupt or overburden is not tolerated. Abuse may result in blockage and removal of all associated content. There is no fixed limit on number of redirects/day/link.
URL shortening is a tool for managing web addresses. Users can make simplified addresses that essentially become links to other web pages. A link to, does not indicate LinkTrak's endorsement of or affiliation with that website. A redirect or link is simply a shortcut. Linking is not the same as hosting a website. No website material such as data or files (except for the LinkTrak site files) are ever stored or hosted on our servers. LinkTrak is not responsible for the content of external sites or resources that are redirected by our service. As a user of our service if you make a link, you are responsible for what you do with it!
No artwork, graphics or written content may be copied or reproduced from this site without our prior permission.
- LinkTrak provides without warranty of any kind. There are no guarantees that it will be available at any given time, and no guarantees that the site or service will not be subject to interruptions. All direct or indirect risk related to use of this site is borne entirely by you, the user.
- LinkTrak only provides the technology to shorten web addresses. A short URL by itself holds no content. It simply forwards the browser on to an external web page. Short URLs are links to other websites, all created and shared by users of our service.
- LinkTrak is not the source of any content or the sharing. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of external websites or user-generated content.
- LinkTrak does not send promotional emails, text messages, or newsletters of any kind - so there is nothing to unsubscribe.
If you received spam containing the LinkTrak and affiliated domains, regretfully it was the work of abusers! Such as email spammers or phishing attempts involving a LinkTrak link. Please send us the link you received so that abuse of our service can be investigated.
We reserve the right to amend or change these policies, terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice