If your QR code is too complex and becomes unreadable, there are a few things you can do to fix the issue:
- Shorten the data: The more data that is encoded in a QR code, the more complex it becomes. Try shortening the data in the QR code, such as using a shorter URL or less text.
- Use a different QR code type: Some QR code types, such as Micro QR codes, can hold less data and are less complex than others.
- Use error correction: QR codes have built-in error correction that can help the code to be read even if it is partially damaged or obscured. Increase the error correction level on the QR code generator can help to make the code more robust, but also it will make it more complex
- Use a QR code management platform: Our QR Code system allows you to track, edit or update the QR code without having to generate a new one.
- Test the QR code before using it: You can use a QR code reader app on your phone to test if the QR code is being read properly.
If none of the above work, you may need to generate a new QR code with less complex data and try again.